Ways to do business with us.
SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
Case Number: 6wfl1
Elias Group LLC. is a certified 8(a) firm and participates in the Small Business Administration’s (SBA’s) 8(a) Business Development Program. Elias Group’s graduation date from the 8(a) program is December 2022.
Benefits of the 8(a) program include:
- Participants can be awarded sole-source federal government contracts up to $4 million for services. This streamlines the procurement process and is an effective solution to get your project started quickly.
- Participants may compete for procurements in excess of $4 million that are set aside for competition only by 8(a) certified firms, which greatly reduces the field of competition.
- Companies such as Elias Group can be easily reached, specifically in the case of emergency or disaster, and offer cost-effective profiles.
- Participants, as certified Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB), can receive a price evaluation preference of 10 percent on full and open competitive procurements for which they submit bids.
- Federal acquisition policies encourage federal agencies to award a certain percentage of their contracts to SDBs. To speed up the award process, the SBA has signed Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with 25 federal agencies, allowing them to contract directly with certified 8(a) firms.